Pendant, Charms, Stones
These items have their effect just by having them on your inventory, much like the charms from Diablo II, each work in a different way and cannot be sold to npcs. (but the charms can be disenchanted)
- You can have only 1 Pendant, 1 of each type of stat bonus Charm and 1 Limitless Stone at a time.
- The pendant has 3 upgrade levels. It doesn't need to be equipped to take effect
- 1st stage: you get random Gem Fragments from monsters, for each 10 you can trade for a town gem with the 4 guards on the west wing, with 4 gems and a +100 pendant, talk to Anabelle outside to get a special garment box and the next pendant.
- 2nd stage: you need to talk to the guards about strong monsters, kill MVPs until you get 4 runes, upgrade them with the guards, get the pendant with 4 runes and +100 upgrade to Anabelle to get a better special garment box and the next pendant.
- 3rd stage: Talk to the guards, clear the Baphomet's Castle Raid and get the item (it's not guaranteed), and return to the guards to get the final upgrade and take the +100 pendant to Anabelle for a final bonus.
All charms can be obtained with random drops, they have quality and mods.
- Charms have different rarities, Pegasus Charm for example is only obtainable from Charm Boxes at a low rate.
- It's important to balance the benefits of the mods with higher quality for better charm bonuses, sometimes having lower quality with better mods outweight the % bonus/quality.
- Charm can be enchanted through NPC at the castle. Click here to read in detail.
You can have only one Limitless Stone at a time.
Unstable rift monsters drop the shards needed to craft the stones.
- Crafting stones requires 20 shards, and 10 subsequent shards for each upgrade, up to +100.
- Stones are not lost and are saved on the NPC, you can swap them around anytime through him.
- You get a secret reward when you get every stone to +100, talk to Yobo when you do this for details.
|Stone||Main Effect||Recommended Use||Color|
|Force||POW, STR, AGI, DEX, LUK, Critical Damage and Double Damage Chance bonuses.||Overall damage geared towards physical classes||Purple|
|Cosmic||CRT bonus. Move Speed, P.Dodge, Cast Delay, Aftercast and Cooldown Recovery bonuses. Enables use of Teleport/Warp Portal/Perfect Hiding, Removes gemstone cost.||Very good convenience and skill spam||Blue|
|Spirit||CON bonus. Changes to Ghost Property. Summons 6 minions, minions have a portion of user's level and stats.||Necromancer-like changes.||Orange|
|Truth||STA and VIT bonuses. Permanent Endure and Cloaking vision, Max HP and HP Regen, Increased threat for raid tanking||Best for tanking and sustain||Red|
|Temporal||WIS bonus. Multi Strike and Spell Echo, Chance to revive on death, crit rate and crit shield, any revives fully heals.||Good for high risk situations and getting extra hits||Green|
|Wisdom||SPL, INT, DEX, AGI and LUK bonuses. Magic damage increase, casting can't be interrupted||Good for safe mages, especially early game.||Yellow|